Logic Of The Day: 17.07.2018.
I’ve summarized what I believe it means to have an invincible career in terms of 10 core principles below.
This is how I choose to focus my career and life now:
1. Live where you will truly enjoy your quality of life.
2. Work where you want to spend your days.
3. Become an expert at what you do for a living.
4. Transform your work to be meaningful and satisfying.
5. Take control of how you want to do your work.
6. Work when you want, and as much as you want.
7. Work with people who bring out the best in you.
8. Achieve fulfillment by leveraging your expertise to help others.
9. Take charge of your career and never again feel trapped.
10. Empower yourself to never again feel vulnerable.
~ Larry Cornett Ph.D.
Excerpt From The Article; "What is the point of an Invincible Career?"