Logic Of The Day: 17/10/2017.
You will find each of these steps to keep your job defined at length in what is your strategy for keeping your job.
1. Be the Go-to, Indispensable Person Who Has Needed Organization Knowledge.
2. Make Your Contributions Measurable and Visible to the Right People.
3. Make Money for the Company: Contribute to Revenue Generation, Sales, Profit.
4. Ask for More Work and More Challenging Assignments.
5. Make Sure Your Manager Likes You; Invest Genuine Time, Compliments, Attention.
6. Be a Low Maintenance Employee: No Complaining, Whining or Monopolizing.
7. Work Long Hours and Make Sure the Right People Notice.
8. Keep Your Personal and Professional Skills Growing and Developing.
9. Team Build With Coworkers: Cooperate to Achieve Goals and Success for All.
10. Take Your Talents and Skills to a More Recession-proof Company or Job.
But, in the meantime, before and while you pursue different career opportunities, it is important to focus on how to keep your current job.