Logic Of The Day: 05/06/2017.
Are you ready to build a vision for your desired professional destination? Begin by getting it down on paper. "I believe if you write down your vision and look at it on a daily basis, it's more likely it will happen," Brown-Volkman (Career Coach) says. "Either consciously or subconsciously, you'll take steps to make it a reality."
Start with the following 10 questions:
1. If anything were possible, what would I want to be different in my career?
2. What type of job would I want?
3. What would I want to be responsible for?
4. What type of boss/coworkers/team would I want?
5. What kind of hours would I want to work?
6. What type of company would I want work for?
7. What sort of culture would I want the company have?
8. What city would I want to live in?
9. What salary would I want to earn?
10. What would I want my approach to stress, my workload and deadlines be?
Once you have a vision, start exploring new positions that would offer some, if not all, aspects of it. You may have to switch industries or change careers, but you'll lead a more fulfilling professional life.